Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bubble Butt

I know I mentioned it on my Facebook, but I have to further discuss this matter on here: BUBBLE BUTT!!! Let me explain myself, those of you are in their mid to late 30's and onward and have a big non-flat butt, don't you find a slight change in your buttocks? Don't you find that the fat has shifted? Upward? Making you have 2 cheeky bubbles and the bottom is starting to look like a toothless old lady's cheeks? I am very serious here! As you get older, the fat goes higher! I think that's the only part of your body that devies gravity as you age! Why can't it be like that for the rest of the body!?! Heck, I would have loved for my boobs to defy gravity as I age; they've always fought gravity from the moment they started to emerge. Enough about my boobs! Let's get back on the butt issue.

If you're not in that stage yet, take a look at your mom, aunts and family members who are in their 40's onward. Let me know if that's not what you see: BUBBLE BUTT! I'm wondering if there is a device that can massage the fat and disperse it back to where it came from. Maybe those anti-aging freaks are not aware of that phenomena. I'm sure if they did, they would either come up with something to fix it or take advantage of it to fight the sagging process caused by aging! Maybe the mass is not even aware! Well ladies, it's time to turn around in the mirror and look at your butt that's about to take off! TOWER 1, ready for lift off!

No comments:

Post a Comment