Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm tired of not working!

If you're on my facebook, you'll know that I've been off work for the past 3 months. I've gotten sick with Laryngitis then Bronchitis with asthma like symptoms. Everytime I'd go back to work, I can't stop coughing. It became quite clear it was an allergic reaction. Now, I'm still awaiting some tests. Tomorrow will be my second respiratory test where I would be provoked to see if I'm asthmatic or not. I'm not looking forward to that!

At first it was okay, I was resting - in between coughs - which was well needed. Now that my pay is not what it used to be and I'm working more at home than before, it ain't fun no more! I want to go back! I'm broke! I hate being broke! Well, I'm not broke "broke" but that's the money I used to roll with. I am starting to get tired of editing videos and dealing with photos!

As much as I love it, my boyfriend doesn't make it fun! Oh boy! He's a slave driver sometimes! He thinks in two days I can finish a wedding with over 4 hour of film! Ohh, he wants me to reduce that to 2 hours max! You don't ask a woman to do that! I get attached to beautiful moments! After editing together for 2 hours, I finally snapped at him. He went out for some KFC and we were back on track!

I guess you can say KFC makes the world goes 'round! KFC, make up food! LOL I must say, I am happy with the two and a half hour we finally settled on. Next project please! OH NO!


No comments:

Post a Comment